Saturday, June 1, 2013

I don't deny that I am thoroughly enjoying being a published author. I eagerly check two or three times a day to see what my stats are, but I mostly enjoy reading the reviews from people who have read my first book. I want to thank them, tell each one how much it means to me that they wrote a review, and most especially that they like TIDES - Book One so much! There is a place to comment on Amazon.com, but I'm not sure that it applies to me. So, I decided to write my thoughts in my blog. I don't know some of the people who wrote reviews, but to all of you, I appreciate the time you took to write down your thoughts about TIDES - Book One. I am grateful beyond measure for the wonderful reception TIDES has received. I am also grateful to the many people who helped to make TIDES a reality. They are listed in the acknowledgements in the back of the book or at the end of the Kindle download. They are all wonderful people and all very talented, and I am extremely grateful to them and to you, the readers!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be glad to show you how to fix this up and give you some pointers on getting followers. I hope your back is better and I'm excited that your book is doing so well! Blogging will introduce you to many cool bloggers who are writers and other artists..I think you'll have fun! Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathy! I'm looking forward to learning from your experience! Perhaps this Sunday if not before? I think I'm going to like Blogging a lot!

    ReplyDelete