Friday, May 31, 2013

My book is on Amazon.com and as part of their Kindle promotions, I could offer my book, TIDES - Book One, for free for a 24-hour period. I just had to pick the date. Today was it. As of 11:49 this evening, 329 Kindles have been downloaded with my book! The final count was 363! I am thrilled! I also found out tonight that my accountant ordered my book and began... well, I'll copy and paste her reaction and let her "tell" you. This is what she posted on Facebook: "To all my "reading" friends: I am reading a book that was written by client friend of mine from Loudonville. It is amazing!!! I started reading it Sunday evening & only have a few chapters to go....but I don't want it to end! I would like to loan it to anyone to read also, but then I am not really promoting & helping her sales much. I purchased the book on Amazon. It is a very engrossing story & such a wonderful endeavor by one of our own!! I highly recommend "Tides (book one)" by Deborah Annette Shaw." Did that make my day? Oh, yes, it did! It warmed the cockles of my little heart! I sent my accountant's comments on to my editor--I know he'll be thrilled to read it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment