Saturday, June 22, 2013

I uploaded TIDES - Book Two: RIPTIDE last night. Waiting for approval to go ahead with the first proof to be printed. I am sending it to Jim, my wonderful editor, for a final review. Meredith is working on the final cover--we used a mock up just to get the proof book printed. I need to write a blurb for the back cover and I've done a sketch of Dad's Island that we hope to include in the book so everyone will have a better idea of what I'm seeing in my mind. The problem is I'm not sure how to insert the drawing into the digital book. I might have to put it on the back cover, but I'd like to avoid doing that if I can. I think it would work better as a spread over two facing pages so it's not too small. Decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this book come out. I want some more of the mysterious charlie! Girl you have a number 1 fan here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Reiko! Thank you for your comment and being my number 1 fan! My editor just informed me that he's sending the book back today with his edits. I'm still waiting on the cover art, and I'll keep you posted on when TIDES - Book Two: RIPTIDE comes out. I think you're really going to enjoy learning more about Charlie...

    ReplyDelete