Monday, July 29, 2013

The cover is done, the map is done, and I was able to upload TIDES - Book Two: RIPTIDE last night! Now I'm just waiting for confirmation that everything is as it should be for printing. That should come by tonight. I will proof the book (hopefully, online so I can approve it tonight for production) and within the next couple of days, RIPTIDE should show up on Amazon.com. If you really can't wait, you can also order it from www.createspace.com as early as tomorrow if all goes well tonight. All this being said, I hope you really enjoy it! One more thing: if you live anywhere near Ashland County, Ohio, I will be at the Ashland Public Library this Tuesday night, July 30th, at 7:00 PM. to have a little discussion and a book signing. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment