Saturday, July 13, 2013

I promised updates as we came ever closer to a publishing date. We're still not quite there. There's more work to be done on the cover and Jim and I have a few more minor things to work out in the text. I had hoped to have TIDES - Book Two: RIPTIDE ready and uploaded this weekend, but I'd rather wait a little longer and have it right. TIDES - Book One has received great reviews and I don't want anyone to be disappointed with RIPTIDE. So, please be patient with us just a little longer! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm (impatiently) waiting!! But I understand your concerns. I'm a perfectionist too. And I think authors should be when it comes to their writing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristie! Thank you for your patient impatience! I'll keep you posted right here!

    ReplyDelete