Sunday, August 4, 2013

RIPTIDE is now available as both the book and the Kindle download!
If you have read TIDES - Book One and if you have not written a review on Amazon.com, I would like to tempt you to write a review for TIDES. I will give a free copy of the book RIPTIDE (autographed, if you'd like) to the best review posted in the month of August. Please type "AUG" at the beginning of your review so that I will know you are responding to this particular post. If the "AUG" is not there, I'll pass by that particular review. Then, over Labor Day weekend, I will post the winner right here on my blog. Then you will need to contact me with your mailing address and I will send RIPTIDE to you! My email address is on my profile page.
Please note: I am not looking for the longest review or the most grammatically correct review--I'm more interested in your sincerity and enthusiasm about my book, TIDES - Book One.
I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment